Heading Regulatory Aff airs with overall responsibility for regulatory services across all divisions at RLS (Pharmaceuticals, Biopharmaceuticals, Clinical research, Preclinical research, Molecular medicine, Regenerative Medicine & Cor blood banking) in both domestic and export (developed & emerging) markets.
• RLS Pharmaceutical division is focused on working on both the APIs and formulations in oncology.
• RLS Biopharmaceutical division is focused on working in the area of Biosimilars (several of which are from oncology domain), Plasma proteins and Novel proteins.
• RLS Clinical research division offers services in the area of Phase I, BA/BE studies, Phase II – IV trials both for in house products as well as for external clients.
• RLS Molecular medicine division offers services in the area of Molecular Microbiology; Cytogenetics & Molecular Genetics; Flow Cytometry; Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology; Predictive Diagnostics and Pharmacogenomics.
• RLS Regenerative Medicine division is working towards developing a wide range of novel research-led, autologous and allogeneic cell therapies and tissue engineered products.
• RLS Cord Blood Repository offers both public and family banking services, which is used for transplantation.